D . Application Range:
The vertical flow clean bench is noisy than horizontal clean bench because its fan is installed at the top. The wind blowing vertically so it is often used in medical engineering to ensure the operator’s health.
Vertical laminar flow clean bench is widely used in areas requiring partial cleaning, laboratories, biopharmaceuticals, optoelectronics, microelectronics, hard disk manufacturing and other fields.
Horizontal flow work bench noise is compared small, so it is usually used in electronic industry, which has little effect to health.
Horizontal laminar flow is widely used in electronics, national defense, precision instruments, meters, pharmaceutical industries, etc.
E . Characteristics:
1. Adopt Arbitrary positioning sliding door system
2. The shell is made of 304 stainless steel plate, and the working table is SUS304 brushed stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
3. Lighting and sterilization system safety interlock
4. Digital explicit liquid crystal control panel. Three stages wind speed(fast, medium and slow ). Except SW-CJ-1D and SW-CJ-1G which only has two stages of wind speed.
5. Vertical quasi-closed table, air curtain stroke of downdraft in the operation room, which can effectively prevent external gas input to keep the operation area clean
6. Equipped with HEPA filter. With primary filter for preliminary filtration, which can effectively extend the life span of HEPA filter
7. Though both vertical and horizontal air flow are available, you can only choose to use vertical air flow or horizontal at a time.